EV Consulting is currently seeking an analyst who will work with EV project staff and will be responsible for research activities.
• Collect and analyse data
• Conduct research on economic issues
• Undertake relevant research and writing reports
• Make presentations
• Assist in works related to project design and project management
• Advanced degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience
• Experience in conducting studies and research papers
• Excellent analytical, research, report writing and presentation skills (knowledge of statistical packages is a plus)
• Good organizational skills with ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently
• Computer literacy (Word processing, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint), experience in analysis using statistical software
• Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages
• Ability to work as a part of a team and meet deadlines
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send named CV and a Letter of Interest to email@example.com by mentioning “Analyst” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back. The deadline of the application is 12 March 2018. No need for phone calls.